- CEO Pay and You
- Trends in CEO Pay
- CEO-to-Worker Pay Gap in the U.S.
- CEO Pay Data Sources
- Business Roundtable's Nest Eggs
- Fix the Debt CEOs' Offshore Profits
- Mutual Funds & CEO Pay
For a true picture of the vast inequities in the American workplace, try comparing the pay of your company's CEO with your own. Here are two ways to find out what's in your corporation's executive compensation packages:
Executive PayWatch Database
Compensation data for the CEOs of some of the largest companies in the United States are included here in the Executive PayWatch database. If you're looking for the executive pay data at a Russell 3000 corporation, this database will lead you to the following information:
- What the CEO of your company took in last year.
- How his/her pay package compares with yours, how long you would have to work to earn what the CEO gets in one year and the number of workers at your salary the CEO's compensation would support.
- How his/her pay package compares with that of the average worker, a minimum wage earner and the president of the United States.
- A fact sheet on all of these comparisons.
How to Track Down Executive Pay
If your company is publicly held but isn't included in our database, you can still find out how much your CEO earned last year.
Read these instructions on how to find and use proxy statements.
Does the CEO Deserve That Big Pay Package?
Is your CEO raking in the big bucks while running the company into the ground? Here's how to find out.
Terms and Data Sources
To learn more about the data, see our guide to terms and data sources.